Week 6 of 15 Schedule

Week 6 Progress (Sc3,3a,5a). Feeling the burnout from last week, I started a new method to tackle this project. I use to dedicate about 1.5 days to just solely working on my animation project for this class and tuesday and Thursday doing very little bit during class and after as I have night classes these day, Wednesday working on this too or another class, depends. 

Now I've change it to try to dedicate 2-3 hours each morning-afternoon where I have most of my energy on the project (while working on other class works at around late-noon to night when my energy is lower), dividing up my energy for the project. Instead of pushing myself to work to finish rough animation on 2 scenes by the end of each week, I change my pov to just getting what can be done in those hours each morning I'm able to work on it (which is about most morning except class days mornings so about 4 days out of 7, and have Monday as not just morning but an entire workday without pushing myself with stress and taking nice breaks in between when I notice my work is slowing down a lot.)

 Hopefully this works out cause the energy dwindling and constant stress due to not working fast enough isn't good in the long run. So I'm basically slowing down and trying to not stress about meeting the deadline like I have before. Most likely will crunch when the time comes, just with this way, I'm not under a lot of pressure the entire semester

Sc3 (Worked a little on Amusement park again) (Also worked on how Sc3 will pan out with quick rough animations.)

Sc3a (For this scene, I didn't want C1 to constantly be the aggro initiator and c2 to just react like I've been doing with Sc3 so I added in this initial keyframe where the bear stares her down first, then gives her the balloon as a gotcha kinda moment)

Scene 5a Process ( Worked a little bit on this scene cause sc3 was causing me struggle to finish and the other scene (sc4) has a walking bit again so I moved on to focus on the other more manageable part for now). With this scene the struggle is not just timing and the animating but also camera movement to replicate what I have in premiere. 


Comments