Week 7 of 15 Schedule

 The new plan isn't working as well as I thought. I think I will have to return to my old schedule of dedicating about 2 and some small work days while the other class have their own day. Spreading out the days with the new plan still tires me out, I think it's worse actually, I don't know anymore.

This week was more roughs and time fixing some of the scenes. 

Sc 1-2 (Worked on fixing the part where she step out from the wall. It was jumpy because I actaully have it as another scene where it's more zoomed out but I combined them)


Sc 2.. Sc 4 (For sc 2, I made it so that the background would go slower as she walks. For Sc 4, roughs of them walking. Next I'll really try to avoid another whole body walking scene because this took way too much time than I wanted it to.) 


Comments